The buildings and objects in this scenery were modeled with numerous 3D details and photo realistic textures; in some parts, even high resolution 2K textures were used. A multitude of animations for the radar systems, windsocks, airport traffic and more move this airport even closer to its real counterpart. The faithful signage and lighting of all taxiways and runways round off this impression. And thanks to baked textures in combination with XPlane’s HDR rendering, Airport Zurich will shine at night as well with excellent effects.
Despite all the features and complexity, great attention has been paid to the performance of this airport so it can be shown with a good frame rate.
- Newly created buildings and objects with lots of 3D details, partly high resolution 2K textures
- New transparent boarding bridges with glass sides at every gate
- Updated taxiways and parking positions
- Parking position E67 at Dock E with a separate, elevated boarding bridge
- Static Airbus A380 of Emirates Airline, parking at Gate E67
- Enhanced Apron P with additional parking positions
- Jet engine test site with new, large noise absorption hall
- Detailed representation of the airport
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0,5m/pixel)
- All buildings and airport facilities
- Photo real textures for buildings, vehicles etc.
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- “High speed taxiways”, allowing for exiting the runway at high speeds
- Great night effects (baked textures + XPlane HDR)
- Animated radar systems and wind hoses
- Animated vehicle traffic at and around the airport
- Animated De-icing Trucks east of Terminal E
- VFR Helper
- Gates A44, A47, A48, A49, A55 with animated Jetways (installed AutoGate Version is needed)
- True to original runway and taxiway lighting
- Traffic routes with ground traffic signage
- Custom Mesh for the Airport Area
- Optimised for good performance (frame rate)
- The box includes a free trial month for NavDataPro Charts
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or MacOS 10.10+
CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 2.7 GB
v2.06 introduces separate installation files for Windows and Mac/Linux. By default, you will receive a download link to the Windows version, but if you require Mac or Linux download links, please contact us through the chat bubble on the right.
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble on right =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.