Svalbard XP is a highly realistic recreation of the Svalbard islands for X-Plane 11 and 12.
The Norwegian archipelago in the Arctic Ocean is situated about midway between continental Norway and the North Pole. The islands range from 74° to 81° northern latitude, north of the Polar Circle. This area isn‘t covered by the X-Plane default scenery.
So, the scenery package Svalbard not only fills this gap in the X-Plane landcape but also includes all airports and heliports of this region: Svalbard lufthavn, Longyear (ENSB), Svea (ENSA), Ny Alesund (ENAS), Barentsburg (ENBA) and Pyramiden (ENPY).
- Highly realistic recreation of the complete islands group of Svalbard with an area of about 61000 km²
- High resolution mesh with detailed coast lines and shapes of glaciers Customized local terrain details where reasonable, a.e. in the surrounding of the airports
- High detail models of all airport buildings and installations with customized objects
- Photo realistic generic ground textures
- Realistic night time effects
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or macOS 10.10+
- CPU: Multi Core processor with 3.2 GHz or better
- RAM: 12 GB or more
- Video card: 6 GB VRAM (8 GB+ recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 7 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble on right =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.