The perfect rendition of the eight-largest airport in Europe comes with custom objects for the capital airport. Animated passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs, and high-resolution ground textures help establish a faithfully developed scenery for XPlane.
The Airport Rome-Fiumicino looks back to a lively past. Originally planned from 1939, the project was abandoned due to the Second World War. In 1947, construction began anew, but it dragged on for 13 years. The airport was officially inaugurated in 1960. The following decades saw several new boarding bridges and piers being added, until the connected, semicircular terminal building of today was finished.
- Fully detailed rendition of Rome Fiumicino Airport (LIRF)
- High resolution ground textures (2048x2048 pixels)
- Animated passenger boarding bridges and Safedock A-VDGSs at all eligible gates/stands (free Autogate Plug-in required)
- Complete taxiway network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Fully compatible with the X-Life plugin by JARDesign
- Works with the ‘Draw Parked Aircraft’ feature
- Makes full use of the new ground service vehicles introduced in XPlane 11
- Road network with animated traffic
- Great balance between quality and performance
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or macOS 10.10+
CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 1.5 GB
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble on right =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.