DC Designs are proud to announce their first piston-engined aircraft for MSFS - the PT-17 Stearman.
Fully native MSFS aircraft
- The Stearman has been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades.
- Fully compliant with MSFS native materials, and makes use of the 'Modern' aerodynamics system
- Custom recorded, high-definition WWise sounds from real-life Stearman PH-TOX, by Sim Acoustics
- Optional crew configuration, with modern GA Asobo occupants or World War Two student and instructor
- Fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets
- Truly 3D virtual cockpits featuring accurately modelled controls and detailed texturing using full PBR materials
- Crew figures in the virtual cockpit are coded to disappear when you occupy their seats
- Fully operational front and rear cockpit positions included
- Six different liveries included, two vintage and four modern
Manual and paint kit
- A full operations manual is included, along with a comprehensive paint kit
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (i.e. the 2020 Standard, Deluxe or Premium Deluxe edition of Flight Simulator - NOT FSX or any previous edition)
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (Intel i5-8400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X recommended)
- RAM: 8GB (16GB recommended)
- Graphics card: nVidia GTX 770 / AMD Radeon RX 570 (nVidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 590 recommended)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Sound: Sound card, speakers, or headset
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse or compatible game controller (Xbox One Controller for Windows)
- 1GB hard drive space
Note: Ensure you set the Flight Model option to MODERN in the MSFS Options (OPTIONS > GENERAL > FLIGHT MODEL).
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.