John Wayne Airport (IATA: SNA, ICAO: KSNA, FAA LID: SNA) International airport located in Orange County, near Los Angeles USA.
KSNA provides General aviation operations, commercial operations and several facilities like the Aeroclub pilot training at the airport serve the general aviation and corporate aviation community. The largest airlines at John Wayne Airport were Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and Delta Air Lines.
This is a highly detailed airport by Skyline Simulations
- Animated Jetways
- Ground Traffic in whole airport for G. Aviation and Commercial services
- Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings
- Ultra High Definition Textures
- Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials for shiny reflections
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom “soft” animated 3D Grass blends with orthophotos
- Custom HDR Lights billboard and spill in Terminal and Taxi Signs
- High resolution orthoimagery for the airport
- Animated radar
- Accurate ATC/TAXI flows
Requires XPlane 11
- for the mid-to-low end machines: a replacement dsf file, that removes the 3D cars, where already exist as part of the orthophotos
- Airport Chart PDF included
For installation instructions read the manual in the product folder.
For product support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For purchase support please use the chat icon on the lower right.