Welcome to Aéroport International de Genève!
4 km north of the city of Geneva lies the second largest airport of Switzerland from which you can fly to 123 destinations all over the world. With Airport Geneva this international hub now finds its way to XPlane 11.
The detailed scenery with terminals T1 and T2 features a complete taxiway network which can be used by ATC and AI aircraft. The surroundings of the airport are rendered in high resolution and come with glass and pavement reflections, volumetric grass and ground service vehicles. Completed by the road network with animated vehicles, they help bring this scenery to life.
The add-on is also compatible with World Traffic v3 and X-Life v4.
- Ortho imagery with resolution of 0.30 m
- Custom terrain mesh with 5.0 m planar & 0.05 m altimetric resolution
- SAM passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs and marshallers
- Complete taxiway route network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Native XPlane 11 ground service vehicles with ground route network
- Static aircraft toggled on/off by the “Draw Parked Aircraft” checkbox
- Glass and pavement reflections
- Volumetric grass
- Road network with animated cars
- World Traffic v3 and X-Life v4 compatibility
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), macOS 10.10+, Linux
CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 750 GB, SSD highly recommended
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble in the down right corner =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.