The Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi (LIAA), awarded as the best tourist airport in 2010, takes its name from a soldier(Medal of Valor) of the First World War. Located in Terni, Umbria, (50NM North from Rome and Ciampino LIRA) is a landmark for those who fly over the natural and urban beauties of central Italy.
A few minutes flight from the wonderful Tuscan hills, Lake Bolsena, Lake Trasimeno, the Gran Sasso National Park and the Marmore Falls, stopping by the Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is a must for those who fly from Florence (LIQN), Rome (LIRU/LIRA/LIRF), Pescara (LIPB) or the Island of Elba (LIRJ).
The airfield has an 870 meter long asphalt runway with orientation 09/27 and an asphalt helipad. The preferred orientation for take-offs is 27, while for landings is 09.
• Hangars doors control
• Animated Vehicles
• Ground Traffic
• UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
• Custom Mesh
• Super Detailed 3D modeling
• PBR Materials
• Ground reflections and decals
• Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
• Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and the main cities more than 7 Km
• Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
• Accurate Terni City and industrial areas using original Italian buildings photos and OSM data!
• Custom Hotels, Banks, Stores, Buildings and more
• Night Textures
• FPS Friendly
• Including LIAA Arriving Chart
Windows, Mac or Linux
2Gb VRAM Minimum – 4Gb+ VRAM Recommended
Download size: 460Mb