MBS International Airport is the most feature rich and detailed airport product to date. The airport serves the cities of Midland, Bay City and Saginaw in Freeland County, Michigan. It’s situated 100nm north west of Detroit and approximately 200nm from both Toronto and Chicago. MBS is a great airport for a balance between commercial flying and general aviation. It’s 8000ft primary runway serves a selection of commercial aircraft in the real world, which operate out of the new passenger terminal. On the other side of the 6000ft secondary runway you can find a range of service hangers next to the general aviation and corporate jet apron. General aviation pilots are also treated with an isolated disused world war 2 runway, a challenge to the aviation skills of those who endeavour. The passenger terminal features a fully modelled interior, accurate to real world blueprints, allowing you to walk through and explore as a passenger. As a pilot parked at one of it’s 6 gates you can look through the terminal windows and see every detail inside the building.
- Highly accurate HD airport covering all airport buildings and the surrounding area
- Fully modelled terminal interior using real-world blueprints
- HD GSE vehicles
- High resolution ground textures all with custom normal maps for full immersion.
- Turbulent’s RealFlora textures provide fully immersive vegetation
- 20km2 of colour-matched orthoimagery at 50cm resolution
- Completely redesigned and optimised to make full use of X-Plane 11
- Custom models to cover every car truck, house, barn and commercial building in the surrounding neighbourhoods.
- Baked ambient occlusion
- Includes Turbulent Designs’ high detail clutter library.
Requires XPlane 11
For installation please refer to our guide on how to install scenery. For product support please visit the Turbulent Designs contact page or head over to their forums. For support regarding your purchase please use the chat bubble in the down right corner. We will assist you as soon as we can.