Built for X-Plane 11, KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport includes a large coverage area packed with unique, high-quality content.
KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport is an air transportation center for Eastern Idaho, Southern Montana, and Western Wyoming travelers and serves as an access point to some of America’s favorite tourist destinations including Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Accurate representation of KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport
- 11.7km2 coverage area including the Falls
- High quality modeled buildings and POI
- Includes Turbulent Designs’ renowned Real Flora vegetation textures
- High Definition ground poly
- Baked ambient occlusion
- High detail custom autogen buildings
- Support for X-Plane 11.05+
- Includes Turbulent Designs high detail clutter library
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.