Almería (LEAM) is a Spanish airport, and capital of the province with the same name, which belongs to the autonomous community of Andalusia. It is the nerve-center of the Comarca Metropolitana de Almería and the tourist region of Almería-Cabo de Gata-Níjar, located at the extreme southeast of the Iberian Peninsula. It is surrounded on the west by the Sierra de Gádor, by the Sierra Alhamilla at the north and on the east by the valley and delta of the Andarax River and, beyond, a plain that culminates in the Sierra de Cabo de Gata. To the south, its port and coastline open onto a wide bay over the Mediterranean Sea.
We have built this area using the best available aerial images and with utmost accuracy.
- 4K resolution textures
- Animated tarmac workers (static in FSW)
- Animated airport traffic (cars; static in FSW)
- Ambient Sounds (Seagulls, waves, etc) not XP
- 750 square-kilometers photoreal (50cm/px city & airport, 2m/px for rest of Almeria)
- Accurate depiction of Almeria harbour
- 3D Grass custom vegetation
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- 3D ALS and runways lights
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and Autogen
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- Made for FS Global Ultimate Mesh (optional), compatible with FTX Vector
- And more...
Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit)
CPU: Intel i5 2.8 GHz (Intel i7 highly recommended)
Memory: 6 GB RAM (12+ GB highly recommended)
Graphics card: 4 GB of graphics card memory (8+ GB highly recommended)
This scenery is protected by PILOT'S protection system. A key will be emailed to you alongside your purchase confirmation mail.
For product support, contact info[at]pilots.shop
For purchase support, click or tap the chat bubble on the right
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.