Ben Gurion International Airport (IATA: TLV, ICAO: LLBG) (commonly known by its Hebrew acronym as Natbag) is the largest airport in Israel. It is said to be the world's most secure airport.
The original layout of the airfield as designed in the 1930s included four intersecting 800 m runways. However, none of this original layout is visible nowadays since as usage increased and aircraft types and needs to be changed over the years various runways on the airport's premises were built and removed.
The scenery of Ben Gurion Airport offers accurate depictions of terminals 1 and 3 as well as dynamic lighting and high-resolution, photorealistic ground texture.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Dynamic Lighting
- Detailed animated jetway models (using SAM plug-in)
- Detailed ground markings
- High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal ground textures
- Thousands of accurate hand-placed autogen objects
- Fully optimized for a smooth simulation experience
Note: The X-Plane Default AI Traffic is not supported. Furthermore, the scenery is a direct conversion of the P3D version.
- X-Plane 11.52 or a later version of X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), macOS (Mojave+) or Linux Ubuntu LTS
- Video card / VRAM: 4 GB required, 6 GB+ recommended
- CPU: Multi Core processor with 3,2G Hz or better
- Hard disk: 2 GB of free disk space
- RAM: minimum 12 GB RAM or more
Installation via Aerosoft One
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble in the down right corner =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.