The airport Lugano is a small international Swiss airport in the canton Tecino. Its location is between the three towns of Agno, Muzzano and Bioggio. The fascinating part of this airport is surely the breathtaking approach, probably one of the most beautiful approaches in the world. Landing on 01 takes you across the picturesque Lake of Lugano where you get the most out of the reflection and shadowing techniques in X-Plane 10 Global.
The most frequent aircraft in Lugano is the Saab 2000 operated by Darwin Airlines offering Code-Share flights with Alitalia to destinations like Rome, Cagliari and Olbia. The most important route though is the flight to Zurich for Swiss International Airlines as a wet lease. 2010 saw the airport handling more than 170.000 passengers taking off from the 1350 m long runway.
- Highly detailed airport scenery of Lugano
- High resolution photo textures for the 3-D models
- All airport buildings as they are in real life
- New vegetation details with approx 20.000 grass polygons
- Night lighting in real time Sloped runway Manual and charts
Minimal system demands:
- (X-Plane 10 Global) X-Plane 10 Global / XPlane 11
- Windows XP/Vista/7, MAC, Linux
- Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: min. 2048 MB RAM
- Video card: 3D Video Card min. 512 MB Optionally: DirectX: 9.0c or better
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble in the down right corner =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.