Discover the centre of the Ruhr region in XPlane 11 – the scenery Dortmund XP is a complete recreation of the city of Dortmund in the flight simulator.
Besides the entire urban area of Dortmund, the Airport Dortmund (EDLW) as well as the airfield Hengsen-Opherdicke (EO08) and its surroundings were created and included in this scenery package. The helipad of the Hospital Centre North completes the scenery. Both the airport and the city were modelled using photo realistic ground textures and offer highly detailed buildings and landmarks in addition to the autogen that was corrected by hand. Excellent lighting and night effects and animated objects top the appearance of the scenery off.
Join commercial aviation from Dortmund Airport or enjoy VFR flight from the nearby airfield Hengsen-Opherdicke. Helicopter pilots can fly rescue missions from the hospital’s helipad.
- Detailed rendition of the airport and its surroundings, incl. landmark objects
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (50cm/px)
- All airport buildings and facilities
- True-to-original navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Excellent night effects
- True-to-original runway and taxiway lighting
- Detailed 3D city model of Dortmund and authentic rendition of the airfield Hengsen-Opherdicke incl. colour-corrected 60cm/px aerial image
- The aerial images for the city area and Hengsen-Opherdicke can be turned off
- Autogen covering the area of the aerial image, corrected by hand
- Animated wind objects: wind turbines and windsocks specific to Hengsen-Opherdicke as well as the helipad the Hospital Centre North
- Ship traffic at the Dortmund-Ems Canal when using the Seatraffic plug-in by Marginal/Jonathan Harris
- Volumetric grass, toggleable
- PBR-based reflecting water surfaces
- Backup library – runs without add-ons
- Added new Vulkan ready ground traffic (compatible with SAM AirportVehicles)
- Added airport specific ground vehicle liveries (requires SAM AirportVehicles)
- Added orthohoto normal maps
- Minor vegetation improvements
- Fixed wet surface effect issues with deep winter season
- New seasons packaging for easier installation and removal of seasons
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit) / Linux (64bit) / macOS 10.10+
CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM empfohlen)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Download-Size: 5.5 GB
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble in the down right corner =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.