The Airport Calvi - Sainte Catherine (CLY / LFKC) on the island of Corsica is beautifully embedded in a valley to the south-east of the town of Calvi.
The airport itself has been faithfully recreated with high resolution aerial images, numerous custom 3D objects and exact ground markings, including the old painted-over markings. It also includes reworked terrain and an impressive night lightning.
The developers have also paid great attention to the surrounding area of the airport, the nearby business park and the citadel of Calvi.
Landing approaches are particular fun in Calvi: While Sainte Catherine is usually approached from the seaside; pilots can fly past the airport to the west, then turn by 180 degrees and approach the runway from the south.
- Realistic rendition of Calvi St. Catherine based on real life images
- Photo real buildings
- Large Aerial image with 50cm/pixel in the surroundings and 25cm/pixel on the airport, carefully fitted into the default X-Plane landscape and colour-adjusted
- Customized terrain, runway follows terrain
- Realistic reproduction of ground markings including old, painted-over markings
- Animated marshaller (additional plugin ‘Autogate’ requested)
- Customized night illumination
- Custom made trees and forests
- Very good performance and implementation
- Animated bar on the entry of the parking lot
- Numerous details
- Changing static airplanes including wreckage to the south west
- Animated road traffic
- Recreation of the citadel of Calvi and vessel
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10.40 / X-Plane 10 - North America Edition / X-Plane Steam Version
Multi Core Processor 3.0 GHz or better
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac, Linux
1,2 GB free memory on hard disk
8 GB RAM
3D video card with 2 GB
Download-Size: 280 MB
For animated marshaller the additional plugin ‘Autogate’ is requested
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble in the down right corner =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.