In good tradition of the award winning German Airports series by Peter Hiermeier, Kevin Barton now brings the scenery of Friedrichshafen to XPlane 11.
This scenery represents the latest status of development of the real airport. The buildings, the layout of the runways and taxiways as well as the Navaids are exactly as they are in reality.
A photo real ground texture has been used for the base of the scenery to ensure a real life feeling of the airport. In addition, details like an animated tanker or 3D models, e.g. the Zeppelin airship of the airport, further enrich the scenery, thus bringing the whole location to life in the simulator!
• High-resolution photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
• All airport buildings and facilities
• True-to-original navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
• Great night effects
• Numerous scenery effects, e.g. animated tanker
• 3D models of aircraft models and zeppelin
• Great performance
• Manual (English, German) with airport information
• Laminar Research XPlane 11
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit) / Linux (64bit) / macOS 10.10+
• CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz)
• Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
• Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
• Free disk space: 1 GB
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble in the down right corner =)