As the airport Berlin-Brandenburg isn’t operational yet, Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL) still holds all the reasons for its further existence for at least the next couple of years both in real life and in flight simulation. This has given us enough reason to completely remodel the current state of the airport authentically. Even though the airport Tegel will finally be closed one day, those nostalgic pilots will still be able to approach the airport on the flight sim platform.
This add-on offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. Numerous animations like ground vehicles, radar antennas, hangar doors, and fire fighters in action create a lifelike rendition of the airport Berlin-Tegel.
Textures with authentic shadows and light effects in combination with carefully placed lights result in a very authentic atmosphere.
• Realistic recreation of the airport Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL)
• Compatible with XPlane 11
• Summer and winter textures
• All airport buildings recreated in a detailed and photorealistic fashion
• Models and textures are based on original photos
• Guaranteed high performance and outstanding visual appearance due to optimized modelling and texture techniques
• Baked textures for authentic shadows and light effects at buildings and on the ground
• Roofs of the buildings partly structured with detail maps and specular maps
• Animated radar, hangar doors, fire fighters
• 3D approach, runway and PAPI lights
• Tegel-specific docking system at the jetway gates
• Realistic night effects
• Animated vehicle traffic and static planes at the correct parking positions
• High resolution photo scenery (50cm/pixel) in the area of the airport boundaries with detailed apron thanks to markings and signage
• Laminar Research XPlane 11
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit) / Linux (64bit) / macOS 10.10+
• CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz)
• Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
• Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
• Free disk space: 1.5 GB
For product support contact Aerosoft support
For purchase support use the chat bubble in the down right corner =)
Experience the most accurate and visually stunning weather engine with xEnviro. Constantly evolving and free updates for life.